You are hereBack to top
Birds of the Pacific Northwest (A Timber Press Field Guide) (Paperback)
Birding in the Pacific Northwest has never been easier!
Birds of the Pacific Northwest describes and illustrates more than 400 bird species commonly encountered in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and British Columbia. This comprehensive, full-color guide is organized to follow the order in which groups and species are presented by the American Union. Range maps for each species provide valuable information for identification.
- Detailed accounts of nearly 400 bird species, including common favorites and rare curiosities
- More than 870 spectacular photographs of relevant plumages and birds in flight
- Precise descriptions of voices, behaviors, and habitats
- Top birding sites in the Pacific Northwest
- Individual range maps, showing seasonal and migratory patterns
- Easy to use for beginners and experts alike
About the Author
*Search results on this website are not a real-time indication of our in-store stock. To see if a title is available for immediate pick-up, please contact us by phone (502-223-8018) or by email (email@example.com). Thank you! *